Vétérinaire pour animaux de compagnie
|Fonction:||Vétérinaire pour animaux de compagnie|
|Emploi:||Temps plein / Temps partiel|
|Expérience:||Minimum 2 ans|
|Poste vacant n°. :||2336|
Medical Consultant in Full or Part Time (min 70%)
Location: Europe, remote
As a Medical Consultant, you will be responsible for providing veterinary practitioners with phone consultations about interpretation of laboratory results, diagnostic testing and treatment options. A high level of importance is placed on quality, service, and timeliness.
In This Role
- You will consult with clients via phone and email regarding diagnostic testing, laboratory results (both reference laboratory and in-house testing), treatment options and management of medical cases.
- You will discuss tests offered by IDEXX (reference laboratory and in-house diagnostic tests), specimen requirements, clinical utility of each test and how to interpret results.
- You will maintain proficiency and continually develop medical knowledge base by self-study, attending scientific meetings, participation in internal continuing education, and maintaining familiarity with current literature.
- You may be asked to prepare newsletter articles to be included in IDEXX newsletters; writing or reviewing laboratory diagnostic or service updates on new products or services; or prepare other marketing, sales or promotional material and/or to prepare lectures for customers.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- A degree in veterinary medicine.
- A certificate in Small Animal Internal Medicine and/or extensive clinical experience (5+ years in a referral practice) or working experience in an Internal Medicine department of an Academic institution.
- Fluent English is required for this position.
- A collaborative, service oriented approach to work is essential in our team, as is the ability to work independently.
- Computer literacy and a reliable, high-speed internet connection are required.
- Ability to sit and work on a computer for extended hours.
Location and hours
- Full or part time remote employment in home office in a European time zone.
What We Offer
When you join IDEXX, you will find yourself in a challenging but exciting environment where you are given the opportunity to be yourself, innovate, and grow. We have so much to offer!
From day one, you will get full autonomy in your work and ample support when you need it.
You will join a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
You will work with people who are inspiring, open, and the best in their operating space.
We believe in you – with a team of over 10,000 all over the globe, there are lots of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and career expansion.
You'll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
We're proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock. With over 10,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry - we're always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
A significant portion of our growth is happening all across Europe and with growth comes opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits. Our company culture is built on our unified commitment to our mission and our offices are rich with a diversity of languages, cultures, and ways of working.
Have we piqued your interest and are ready to learn more? Apply today so that we can connect with you.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.
Connectez-vous avec votre compte My VetJobs
Créer un compte sur Mon VetJobs
Prêt à postuler ou à publier une offre d'emploi en quelques minutes